torsdag 15. november 2012

151112 Creative day at TEKO

Today I had my day off, of course I didn't wanted to stay home and do nothing (>O<)/

So I continued on the dress I'm making to myself right now :) All the pattern are done, so I went to the fabric store in Hammerum to find fabric to my dress :) I also went to Stoff & Stil the other day, but I didn't saw anything I fell in love with :/ Still, I somehow went back home with a bag full of fabric (>O<)/ 

I really love the fabric store in Hammerum! It's not so big, but they have many fabric I love! 

I don't know why, but I tend to go to the furniture & interior department first when I'm at a fabric store (>O<)/ I like the feeling of the fabric there better. It's stiff, but at the same time soft. 


The dress I'm making going to be black and white. And I was so happy that I found both fabric I like at the store :) perfect! 

The inspiration for the dress is death & life, so I made this print. Kinda inspired by the human's skeleton. This will be in the front of the dress.

I made a new needle puff ^O^ The other one doesn't really suit my style haha (><)/

This is also the black fabric I fell in love with!!! It looks like leather ;) I'm going to sew my dress in this fabric:) 

xoxo 
Apple Le

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar