torsdag 25. oktober 2012

251012 Astrup Fearnely Museum

When I was visiting Norway, I finally had some time to visit the Astrup Fearnely museum! I

The museum opened in summer :) I heard about it, but unfortunately I didn't have the time to go there. But anyway, now I have been there! And it is just freaking awesome! They have lots of cool sick art there, but at the same time I really felt the art pieces were totally my style :) Creepy, but yet so beautiful :) if you live in Oslo, and haven't visit the museum... then you should really hurry up and go ! so inspiring!






Colloseum with real plants
















This was made out of pig skin.. O__O

Poor dog :(



Haha <3



Let's go and pee :)



WTF!









One of my favourite pictures :)




Am I pretty?

Girls rule the world!









Cow cut in two!









This was so awesome!








Reminds me of Alexander McQueen


A big picture made out of flies..... wwww
Maybe I should stop making clothes, and make this? Still working with textile xD haha!



When I saw this on the floor, I asked my friend "Can I take one?"



Look look look






Shit ! That must hurt...


LOL!

McDonald which I love so much... NOT

Yeah, fuck you too!






Finally, the best of all ! Michael with his monkey !!! <3



More pig skin..

LOOOVE!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar