lørdag 3. november 2012

021112 BB cream

Many people have asked what I use for my skin, to give it a fresher look. Because of the facts that I've been lucky enought to not have any skin problems on my face, I don't have any particular secrets about maintaining my skin. 

But what I do (and most of south-korean girls do) is to use BB cream


"BB Cream or Blemish Balm Cream is currently among Asia's hottest beauty products." 


The product gives the skin a very natural look. I've been using BB cream since 2009,but the cream was introduce to the Western market last year. BB cream is more of a multi-function cream that has skincare properties. The cream can be used as a makeup-base, but in my case I just use it as a normal daily foundation. BB-cream is not only manufactured by one company and the promised effects depend on the company that manufactures a certain type of BB-cream. 
  • Perfect coverage like a foundation 
  • Moisturizing
  • UV-protection
  • Sebum control
  • Anti-wrinkle function, maintain youthful skin
  • Healing properties that soften, smoothen and refine skin
  • Skin-lightening benefits
I've been using the BB-craam, Skin 79 Super Plus BB,which is also a bestseller in Asia. 

Today I bought the BB-cream from Garnier. I will try it out for while and check if it will give me the same satisfaction;) 

xoxo Apple Le

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg bruker Loreal New NUDE MAGIQUE BB CREAM, og den har hjulpet meg mer enn garnier bb cream

    ngoc

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ahh :) Jeg skal teste den ut også ;)
      Men nå har jeg brukt Garnier i to dager, og jeg foretrekker virkelig Skin79 BB-creamene :/ Garnier er så vannete :/ Og skin79 er jo laget for asiatisk hud :)

      Slett