søndag 11. november 2012

111112 Make it work

The school gave me the opportunity to make my own knitted fabric with pattern. Since I am totally into Keith Haring now, I used one of his artwork ;)


This is how the fabric turned out ;) Pretty good :)

This week I hand in a reflection report, and that putted me into lots of thinking. Lately I'm not really in a party mood... I've been thinking and there is a reason why I left my friends and family and came here. I believe I'm not the only one who have sacrifice a lot just to be here... I want to focus on school and work harder toward my dream :) 

Instead of going out friday night, I played with my sewing machines ^O^ 


It's just a basic bodycon dress with sleeves :) Gonna post picture of the whole look tomorrow ;) 



Working on another dress;)

I've also spend much time in the sewing building at school. Just totally in love with the machines.. ! Now I have to leave school and catch MTV EMA award 2012 ;)

xoxo Apple Le


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar