tirsdag 20. november 2012

201012 - Teko Fashion + Business

Here are some pictures of my lovely school :) 

A really nice museum beside my school :) I've never been inside before, but want to go and take a look when I have time :)

Relaxing room on the second floor in B-building :)


The E-building where you can find the lab. The BA-students are working on their final exam assignment :)


busy busy busy?

B-building 



Knitting room in B-building





Big sewing room in D-building

Overlock machine 



Big sewing room in A-building





Light-table
This is the C-building, where I also have my classroom.
There is another similar "working-hall" in B-building, and I prefer to work on those computers over there. Otherwise there is also many other small classrooms with computers in B-building. 

xoxo Apple Le

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar