tirsdag 20. november 2012

201112 Dress done !

After 1,5 week of work, the dress is finally done !! Well, 70 % of the time I spend on making the pattern :/ And I'm really happy with the result :) It fits me perfectly haha ! It's so funny to say that I am so proud of myself haha, after all it's the 4th dress I ever made in my life ! And it's also the most complicated one too :/ I manage to put on the lining! I've done it two times before on a skirt, and both time I fucked it up... The problem with lining is that the pattern needs to be perfect, with only 1 cm mistake means you need to cut a total new piece. I guess because there were no deadline, and I made this just to improve myself, I didn't panic ^P^ 

I feel the dress really express how I feel right now :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar